In a month that saw the end of the Black Friday hysteria and the launch of our very first Christmas Gift Set Curations, here's what some of the menswear aficionados had to say about R/E...
1. "This year, the military menswear maestros have curated seven different ‘kit bags’ each of which has been given a suitable name and filled with a well thought out package of their fantastic products." - Proper Mag reviews the Kit Bag collection.
2. Realm & Empire AW16 on the streets of Tokyo courtesy of Individualism. Check out the feature for Tokyo tips and talks of nostalgia whilst soaking up some sweet style inspiration.
3. "A gift should always be appreciated whether it is something you wanted or not, however its always a bonus when you get something you would actually go out to buy yourself." - The fine chaps at Real Clobber review the new R/E kit bag gift ideas.
4. On board the good ship HMS Belfast, blogger Alex Canizares' R/E olive wool duffle coat is lined with a luxurious military-grad thermal lining for extra warmth for a cold Winter in London.
5. Friend of Realm & Empire and revered menswear blogger has put together a stellar selection of last minute gift ideas for men, which includes our Christmas Kit Bag offerings! Stuck for ideas? Take a look here.