Press: AW16 RE-ISSUE
This month saw the launch of the RE-ISSUE collection, a mid-season sale of past classics. Here's what some of menswear's aficionados had to say about it all...
1. "Arsenal of awesome archival attire." - Proper Mag
reviews the RE-ISSUE collection.
2. The Style King
digging the "vintage-washed artisan jackets and textured utility over shirts".
3. "Realm & Empire, purveyors of military-influenced casual wear" Cheers, Umbrella
4. "Utility overshirts, military inspired outerwear, graphic T-Shirt as well as made in Britain knitwear are also featured all coming with their own little story or inspiration from actual ‘real’ military apparel." - Real Clobber.
5. "[Realm & Empire] have earned a place as a Grey Fox Favourite Brand by advertising to the older man, as you'll see in the accompanying images, and I know they have more to come in the future." - Grey Fox
7. "Consisting of a selection of limited edition pieces, one-offs and re-discovered Realm & Empire classics, highlights include smart cotton Oxford shirting, British-made knits and jerseywear." - MWB
Christmas Kit Bags for Men →