Kit Bag Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Prize: A selection of Realm & Empire garments (including: 1 x Wool Overshirt, 1 x Kit-Bag Design T-shirt, 1 x Dazzle Sweatshirt, 1 x Diver's Hoodie, 1 x Commando Beanie); a pair of British-made Goodyear Welted Bedale brogue boots and a premium leather belt from Loake, as well as a pilot watch and an aviator wallet, courtesy of IWM.
- The promotion will open at 12:30 GMT on 11th January 2017 and close at midnight GMT on 15th January 2017.
- The prize will be for one winner only. The winner will be picked by at random on the morning of 16th January 2017.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Realm & Empire, Loake Shoemakers and IWM, independently, containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that is sent.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your name and email address. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "January 2017 Kit Bag Competition" in the subject line.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility (Entry Criteria): To enter this promotion, enter your email address to subscribe to the Realm & Empire, Loake and IWM mailing lists.
- Once confirmed the final winner will be contacted by e-mail within seven days after the announcement of the winner with details of the prize and its delivery.
- Realm & Empire will make reasonable efforts to contact the potential winner. However, if a potential winner has not responded to notification within 48 hours, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select a reserve alternative winner next in line as per the judging criteria.
- For any further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.